Today, we are exposed to more harmful chemicals than ever before! Our air, water and food are polluted with toxic chemicals and we consume, inhale or drink them on a daily basis. We eat foods that contain chemicals, pesticides, additives, colourings and preservatives. We drink tap and bottled water that contain varying levels of chlorine, arsenic, antimony and lead. Without removal, these harmful chemicals and toxins can create an environment for disease, allergies and immune system breakdown.
The Ionic Cleanse treatment detoxes and purifies the body more quickly and effectively than any herbal or fasting protocols, with little or no stress to the patient. You do not have to drink or eat anything to bring about this amazing cellular toxic release. Just 20 minutes and $56.50 is all it takes!