Hair and Mineral Testing | Nutritional Balancing Science Analysis
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Too much calcium can lead to fatigue and even hardening of the arteries.
- Magnesium deficiency can lead to fibromyalgia, pain, insomnia, weakness and depression.
- An adequate amount of selenium is required for proper thyroid functioning.
- Too much copper can result in emotional sensitivity, anxiety, irritability and even skin conditions.
- Dementia can be related to aluminum toxicity causing memory loss, loss of coordination, confusion and disorientation.
- Lead toxicity is an important cause of weak bones, osteoporosis and fractures.
MINERAL IMBALANCES and/or TOXIC CHEMICALS MAY BE THE CULPRIT
A scientific Hair & Mineral Test develops a ‘metabolic blueprint’ and reveals how your body is responding to stress.
It examines 11 minerals and 5 toxic chemicals. (have a link specifically to this section where it talks about the 11 minerals…..
Balanced minerals are key to your vitality and health. If even one mineral is slightly deficient, it will upset the entire biochemistry balance in your body.
And the body cannot differentiate between preferred minerals and toxic chemicals!
The test is simple. All that is required is a sample of your hair which is sent out to the lab for analysis. You will have your results, in approximately 4 weeks. The report provides valuable information regarding your health status, your level of stress (alarm, resistance or exhaustion), types of toxic chemicals in your body as well as critical mineral and nutritional deficiencies.
This information will benefit you, your children and your grandchildren.