- This event has passed.
Overcome YOUR Fears and Limiting Beliefs
November 2, 2017 | 6:30 am - 8:30 pm
GET MORE CONFIDENCE AND CLARITY IN YOUR LIFE!
Dysfunctional and abusive families don’t acknowledge that problems exist. They don’t talk about them or confront them. They teach you that your feelings and needs don’t matter. Over time, you may begin to believe that you don’t matter.
You lose your confidence, your purpose and even your way. This can lead to mental health problems, fear, procrastination, internal stress and a variety of negative behaviors including overeating and addiction.
Even if you have recovered from an addiction or ‘worked on yourself’, do you still find yourself struggling to change deep seated beliefs and negative behaviors?
THERE IS HOPE!
Using simple, easy to learn, energy tapping techniques, you can develop new positive emotions and behaviors.
Learn the following:
- Identify deep negative emotions that continue to drive your current behavior.
- Let go of negative emotions that are making you feel stuck and fearful
- Change your negative self-talk to more loving, positive self-talk
- Take care of yourself without feeling guilty
- Stop stuffing your feelings down and find internal peace and joy
- Identify what it is you truly want and need
- Find and connect with your true, authentic and powerful self
So if you…
- Are sick and tired of setting goals but not achieving them
- Need to break through your fear and negativity
- Work in a confidential, safe environment with someone who has been there
- Break through your resistance and limited mindset
- Develop more positivism and confidence
- Step forward and achieve greater success
- Live and love in a more joyful and peaceful manner
Be the person you truly are meant to become….
THEN take the ‘INNER PLUNGE WITH MAGGIE’!
WHEN: Thursday, October 26th from 7-9pm
WHERE: 83 McGibbon Drive, Kanata, Ontario K2L 4A5
COST: Introductory Session FREE